music=life

music=life

Monday, February 7, 2011


when ever I'm down or sad, all i have to do is turn up my Ipod and dance. Music is my muse in life, my religion, my life! Music is the best thing in the world, if it were not for music these days, we would say that the beautiful is dead. music can alter your mood from sad to happy, from bored to excited. Infact, I'm excited now!!! my Ipod blasting as I post this =D you see, things are just done faster when I'm listening to my music. My chores get done in less time when I'm listening to it. i listen to all kinds of music, no joke, on my Ipod it ranges from classical to death metal music. the only kind of music I don't really listen to is country, I hate that crap. In my music religion, country is like the form of the devil kind of hahaha. Did you know, if you play country backwards, you get your car back, your dog back, your horse and family back. It's also a proven fact that most people who kill themselves while listening to music, they are listening to country music. I HATE COUNTRY!! I am just not a country gal. Any way, music is amazing and the main component of my life. My block builder of my future. I'm not sure what I'm going to do for my major job when i graduate from school, but I'm pretty sure it's going to involve music. Like i said, music is my life, literally, i don't think i could function right without it.



http://songcatchergirl.blogspot.com/2008_05_01_archive.html

No comments:

Post a Comment